The key to solving global pollution is in the hands of each individual.
Greenest Inc. is a 501(c)3 Non-Profit. Our core objective is to develop www.greentool.org into a personal environmental action tool for accelerating people's transition from thinking green to doing green. We are a growing group of volunteers doing our best to tackle the world's biggest data science puzzle. We love to work with students to build meaningful work experiences on the path to professional development. Offering remote-only positions is the greenest way to build the tool and achieve the mission. We keep a goal-based schedule and do it from home offices using our volunteer-built portal.greentool.org.
Our mission is to turn green thinkers into green doers.
Grant Writer - Remote Position
The Greenest Grant Writer will work closely with the finance team to search, identify, and apply for applicable grants. Come work with us on your own time, from anywhere with an internet connection. Be Your Greenest!
- Communicate within a cross-functional environment to gather necessary information for applications
- Research environmental philanthropies and grant-making organizations
- Draft complete grant proposals and review with team members prior to submitting
- Enter contact information into our CRM and maintain records throughout the application lifecycle
- Proficiency in MS O365 Suite
- Reliable internet connection
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Availability to meet weekly or monthly via MS Teams as necessary